BSW brings you the Exclusive Remote2Go Package! With a JK Audio Remote mixer, 2 headsets, and waterproof Gator case! Save big on this amazing bundle!
• JK Audio RemoteMix 2 broadcast Field Mixer
• 2 - Audio Technica BPHS1 Headsets, with installed connectors
• Gator GU-1813-06-WPDF Waterproof case
RemoteMix 2 is a two-channel field mixer / headphone amplifier built for the remote broadcast environment. More than just a field mixer, RemoteMix 2 provides a communications interface for remote broadcast, IFB, or a backup audio path. The integrated headphone amplifier provides sidetone to monitor all inputs plus an external feed. RemoteMix 2 features a phone line hybrid with keypad along with a wired notebook/cell phone headset interface. All sections are designed to work together, saving setup time and wiring in the field.
TV – RemoteMix 2 Combines a small front-end mixer with two powerful 1/4” headphone outputs. Send and receive interview audio while pulling IFB off the phone line, cell phone, or notebook.
Radio - RemoteMix 2 is perfect for live remotes. Use it as a front-end mixer for your POTS, ISDN, IP or smart phone codec. Use it as a phone line hybrid, calling in to your studio talk show hybrid.
Jk Audio RemoteMix2 Main Features:
• Two XLR mic jacks
• Two 1/4” headphone jacks with individual level controls.
• XLR Line Out
• 3.5 mm Send and Receive jacks
• LED VU Meter
• Phone line hybrid with DTMF keypad
• Wired phone headset interface (2.5 & 3.5 mm interfaces)
• Dual 9 volt batteries
• 100-240 VAC External AC Supply
• Made in USA
The Audio-Technica BPHS1 broadcast headset is a rugged stereo headset created especially for on-air news and sports broadcasting, announcing and interviews. It offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset's microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Headset Features:
• Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
• Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
• Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
• Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
• Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
• Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
• Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
• Cable termination: 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone 1/4" 3-conductor for headphones
The SKB 3I Series of waterproof cases is the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior. This model has cubed foam.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
Black waterproof injection molded case with interior dimensions of 18" x 13" x 6.9". DICED FOAM
• Carry case for Audio Visual Recording Equipment - Electronic Equipment - and Optical Lenses
• Water and dust proof with IP 67 certification
• ATA-300 Certification
• Impact proof lightweight NK-7™ resin
• Easy Release Powerclaw™ Latching System
• Soft grip comfort handle
• Mil-STD-810F Immersion Test Certified
• Empty Case Interior (18" x 13" x 6.9")