The Barix Exstreamer 110 is a versatile network audio decoder for a variety of applications. It enables users to create flexible, cost-effective distributed audio systems using standard IP technology. The Barix Exstreamer 110 plays MP3/WMA/AACplusV2,PCM,Ethersound audio files from PC or web server (http) as well as legacy digital and analog sources (using the Barix Instreamer) and streams from sources like Shoutcast, Icecast (Internet radio) or RTP servers (Instreamer).
The Barix Exstreamer 110 provides a backlit LCD with 32 characters showing status and metadata information, unbalanced RCA outputs and a headphone jack, along with Ethernet connection and web-browser control. With serial and Ethernet control APIs, it can also be managed from typical automation systems. Installing the Barix Exstreamer 100 is fast and simple due to its unique features, SonicIP and IPzator: On power up the device finds a correct IP address and announces it over the audio and headphone outputs.
Barix Exstreamer 110 Features:
• All-in-one solution for Audio over IP decoding and distribution
• Supports IP standards such as TCP/IP, RTP, SIP, Multicast
• Suitable for use in broadcast, paging, in-store applications
• Supports Audio formats such as AACplusV2, MP3, PCM, Ogg Vorbis, G.711
• Universal Serial Interface (RS-232), Relay (some models)
• USB or MicroSD flash connector for media storage
• ES-100/Spkr (Ethersound 100) Support