Call us at (800) 426-8434
The ATW3192b features an features an ATW-R3100b 1/2-rack size receiver and an ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter with a black MicroSet omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. A rackmount kit is included.
Systems are available in three UHF frequency ranges: C Band (541.500 - 566.375 MHz); D Band (655.500 - 680.375 MHz) and the new I Band: (482.00 - 507.00 MHz). This is block C version.
Audio-Technica ATW-3192b And 3000 Series Features:
• ATW-R3100b receiver and an ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter with a black MicroSet omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone
• 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
• Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
• Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
• True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
• Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
• Transmitters offer backlit LCD and dual-color LED
• Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
• Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" audio output jacks
List Price: $1,129.00$689.00Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$440.00 (39%)
View ALL Audio Technica Products