The Wheatstone M-2 is a dual-channel DSP-based voice processor designed for professional audio and broadcast applications. It features twin high-bandwidth, very low noise microphone preamplifiers, a 4-section equalizer with high and low shelving EQ and two bands of fully parametric EQ, high and low pass filters, de-esser and expander functions. Smooth-sounding Vorsis dynamics processing is also included and is configurable to up to three bands of processing. Adjustable from anywhere on your network the M-2 offers the security of password protected TCP/IP-based remote control and no front panel controls.
Unique to the M2 is its ability to operate in completely independent dual channel mode or, at the touch of a button, M/S mode for professional stereo recording applications. All parameters of the M-2 are controlled using the included Windows-based GUI which can control as many as 254 M2 devices. Voice talent can activate his or her own personal sound at the press of a button using the Talent Control Interface, a special GUI designed for preset recall only.
For detailed information on the M-2, click on the brochure.
Purchase Wheatstone Products from BSW, and we will add an extra year to the manufacturer warranty. Giving you, 2 FULL years of coverage on your Wheatstone purchase! ONLY, from BSW.
Wheatstone Vorsis M-2 Features:
• Extremely high performance microphone preamplifiers with 48V phantom power
• Two completely independent processing channels - may be operated as an M/S pair
• All digital, field proven Vorsis-designed advanced processing algorithms
• Phase Scrambler to correct asymmetrical voice waveforms
• High- and low-pass filters as well as an adjustable High-Q notch filter
• Fully adjustable Downward expander
• Precision De-esser sibilance controller
• Four-bands of EQ: low-frequency shelving, two-band parametric, high-frequency shelving
• Compressor: broadband, two, or three bands
• Final precision peak limiter - can be defeated if desired
• TCP/IP-based Remote control from anywhere via Vorsis Remote Control Software
• Talent Control Interface software for preset recall without processor control
• Password controlled access and control-less front panel for keeping settings secure
• Full metering of input and output levels and all signal processing
• FFT and oscilloscope displays of pre and post processing audio
• Requires only one rack space