Call us at (800) 426-8434
The DM84 has enhanced expandability - up to a limit of three, combining multiple DM84 units expands not only the number of the mic inputs, but also the number of distinct outputs/mix busses in the system. Stacking 2 units creates a 16x8 mixing matrix; stacking 3 units creates a 24x12 mixing matrix. While individual outputs/mix busses are normally treated as independent NOM busses for microphone mixing, the DM84's "phantom" mix mode capability allows multiple mix busses to be combined into a single NOM bus for mix-minus sound reinforcement applications.
The DM84 offers eight mic/line inputs with four mic/line outputs; switchable phantom power to handle condenser microphones; programmable front-panel control knobs for easy input and output gain adjustment; front panel indicators for input and output channel activity; and auto mic mixing with Proportional Gain and AutoSkew. The unit is AMX and CRESTRON compatible with USB and RS-232 interfaces for setup and control. Also, a programmable I/O interface allows control using contact closures or voltage levels as well as system status monitoring.
Lectrosonics DM84 Features:
• 8-in/4-out digital matrix architecture
• Stackable with enlarged matrix up to 24-in/12-out
• Front panel level controls with activity LEDs
• 6 filters plus compressor on each input
• 9 filters plus compressor/limiter on each output
• USB and RS-232 interfaces for setup and control
• Fully balanced audio signal flow through entire system
• Digital I/O ports for connection to other LecNet 2 devices
• Proportional gain auto mixing algorithm with AutoSkew
• Simultaneous LecNet2 and Third-Party control
List Price: $2,680.00$2,297.14Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$382.86 (14%)
View ALL Lectrosonics Products