Call us at (800) 426-8434
BSW PART: DM1612
The basic architecture consists of 16 mic/line inputs and 12 outputs with a full DSP-based crosspoint matrix that allows every input to be routed to any or all outputs. Following the A-D conversion at each input, the signal passes through multiple DSP filters, ADFE (automatic digital feedback eliminator), a compressor and a digital delay. In the matrix, gain is adjustable from -69 to +20 dB in 1 dB steps at each crosspoint. Each of the 12 outputs provides a digital delay, multiple DSP filters and a compressor/limiter.
• 16 mic/line inputs, 12 line outputs (8 outputs are mic/line switchable)
• 16 x 12 digital matrix mixing; gain is adjustable from -69 to +20 dB
• Proportional gain auto mixing algorithm with patented "AutoSkew"
• Auto mixing operates at the output of the matrix - each input channel can participate differently in each output mix
• Each output has its own NOM mixing bus
• 6 filter stages plus compressor, ADFE and delay on each input
• 9 filter stages plus compressor, limiter and delay on each output
• 128 macros available for storing up to 64 commands per macro
• USB and RS-232 interfaces for setup and control
• Digital I/O ports for "daisy chaining" and to connect other LecNet 2 devices
• AMX and CRESTRON compatible
List Price: $4,455.00$3,930.88Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$524.12 (12%)
View ALL Lectrosonics Products