Superelay II is a multi-circuit controller for any application where numerous circuits, including AC line voltage, need to be switched simultaneously. It is ideal for controlling “On The Air” tally lights and switching the various equipment functions that need to be controlled when, for example, the microphone in a broadcasting studio is turned on.
Superelay II provides six isolated SPDT relay outputs, plus AC and DC Tally Light outputs that can be set to flash. The AC Tally Light output can supply up to 200 watts of line voltage, and is switched with a synchronous solid-state relay to prevent electrical noise or arcing. The DC Tally Light output can supply up to 300mA at 12V DC; it can also “sink” up to 1A of current if used with an external power source. All relay and Tally Light outputs switch simultaneously.
• ON: Momentary or maintained contact closure
• OFF: Momentary or maintained contact closure
• DC: 5-24V DC, maintained voltage
• 6 form-C (SPDT), 1A, 24V DC max.
• AC Tally Light: AC Line Voltage, 200W max.
• DC Tally Light: 12V DC, 300mA max/1A current sink Connections:
• Control inputs, relay & DC outputs: euroblocks
• AC Tally Light: Grounded AC receptacle
• Power Input 115 or 230V AC, 50-60Hz, 4W + Tally load Approval City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab
• Construction Steel enclosure
• Physical: 5.7”w X 1.7”h X 6.0”d, 3lbs
• Mounting Table top, optional rack mount shelf, optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets