The Burk AutoPilot 2010 enables multi-site, PC-based facilities management for the entire line of Burk remote controls, including ARC Plus, ARC-16, GSC3000 and VRC2500. AutoPilot's fully customizable interface makes managing remote sites easy for operators, engineers and managers. Built-in reports are easily tailored to individual needs, and can be printed automatically or emailed as a PDF to station personnel. AutoPilot 2010 also includes network management functionality, bridging the gap between broadcast and IT by including SNMP and ping with traditional I/O.
Available as an extension to AutoPilot 2010, Jet Active Flowcharts make automatic intelligent site control easier than ever. Broadcasters can design a wide range of automatic functions by drawing simple flowcharts to describe how the remote control should respond to different conditions. Jet works with any site in AutoPilot, even supporting multi-site control using different models of remote control.
• Manage all your ARC Plus, ARC-16, GSC3000 and VRC2500 sites via PC
• Jet Active Flowcharts simplify intelligent site control
• Innovative alarm management eliminates extraneous alerts and pinpoints root cause
• Customizable user interface for drill-down display
• Create, view and print detailed reports using logged data
• Multiple privilege tiers for multi-user environments
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate, Vista Business or Ultimate, or XP Professional
• 1.5 GHz or faster processor
• 1GB RAM
• 300MB free hard drive space
• 1024x768 (or higher) screen resolution
• Network Interface Card for IP connectivity
• Data modem for dialup connectivity
• Serial port or USB to serial adapter for direct RS232 connectivity
Remote Control Firmware Requirements:
• ARC Plus version 2.1.52 or higher
• GSC3000/VRC2500 version 5.1.20 or higher
• ARC-16 version 5.3 or higher
• Serial Number Required when Ordering
AutoPilot software version 2.10.55 is now available from Burk.
Updated Features Include:
• Unused channels are now excluded from the graphical default view.
• Labels for individual lines on custom view strip charts can now be edited.
• Custom view strip charts can now display status channel data.
• A text label can now be added to a custom view text meter.
**No returns/exchanges on Software