The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1620i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek, space-saving premium analog mixer.
Proven, professional features like eight Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ only accentuate the mixer's ample connectivity and clear-cut workflow. You can send channels, aux sends or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. It's compatible out of the box with all major DAWs, and comes with Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC.
Mackie Onyx 1620i Features:
• 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
• Compatible with all major DAWs including Pro Tools, SONAR, Cubase, Ableton Live, Logic and Final Cut Pro
• 8 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
• 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
• 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo line channels
• 16 x 2 FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
• 4 aux sends with pre/post assignment
• Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
• Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
• Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
• Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
• Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC (upgrade to version 4 available)