Even if you can't rub elbows with the top pros, you can mix with them.
This industry-standard 16-channel compact professional analog mixer is equally suited for the stage or the recording studio, and offers a staggering array of features to handle most any application. Boasting 60 mm faders, 16 line inputs, 16 channel inserts, 4 subgroups with Left & Right assigns and direct outs, as well as 4 stereo Aux Returns and 8 direct outs, it is ready willing and able to tackle the toughest mixing jobs. Its 16 XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) mic preamps can handle any dB level from a whisper to a scream with no added coloration, and it boasts 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange for precise sound sculpting.
Its innovative split-monitoring feature lets you use the first 8 channels for your sound sources, manipulate their sound, and then patch them to the corresponding multitrack inputs-it's like having an 8-track recording console built right into the mixer!
Its Aux Send 1-2 Master section sports level controls, Solo switches and Solo LEDs, and it offers four Aux Sends, inserts, phantom power, constant-loudness Pan controls, OL (overload) and signal present LEDs, sub and main mix assign switches, along with an assignable AFL/PFL Solo switch on every channel. A rack mount kit is included.
• Ultra-low noise mixer with the highest headroom in its class
• 16 precision-engineered XDR premium studio-grade mic preamps
• 4 subgroups with Left & Right assigns and direct outs
• 16 line inputs, 16 channel inserts
• 60mm long-wearing, logarithmic-taper faders
• 6 Aux Sends per channel with 15dB gain above Unity
• Aux Send 1-2 Master section with level controls, Solo switches and Solo LEDs
• Level, pan; -20dB, Solo & OL LEDs on each channel
• 4 stereo Aux Returns, 8 direct outs
• 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange
• 18dB/octave 75Hz Low-Cut filter on each channel
• Control Room/Phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
• Balanced 1/4" inputs & outputs (except inserts)
• Switchable phantom power for condenser mics
• Several physical configurations via optional Rotopod VLZ
• Rugged steel main chassis, sealed rotary controls
• Built-in power supply, rack mount kit included
• Switchable Voltage.