Call us at (800) 426-8434
DriveCore Technology provides an extremely wide-tolerance with regards to sagging or "dirty" AC line conditions to deliver consistent performance without affecting audio quality. This means that fluctuating generator power or overloading by lighting rigs, backline gear, etc will not compromise your performance.
In addition, DriveCore Technology's patented feedback and PWM modulation circuits enable fast recovery on peak transients, accurate reproduction of low-level detail, and precise tracking of low frequencies at high power levels for maximum subwoofer output.
Crown XLS 1500 Features:
• XLS High Performance, Lightweight Class D amp weighs less than 11 lbs.
• Integrated PureBand Crossover System for better performance and control
• Peak Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
• XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide outstanding flexibility
• Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
• Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon outputs
• Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs that indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel
• Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty
Crown XLS 1500 Minimum Guaranteed Power:
• Stereo, 2 ohms (per ch.): 775W
• Stereo, 4 ohms (per ch.): 525W
• Stereo, 8 ohms (per ch.): 300W
• Bridge-Mono, 8 ohms: 1050W
• Bridge-Mono, 4 ohms: 1550W
List Price: $699.00$299.00Free Shipping!Due to factory backorder, available early FebruaryYou Saved:$400.00 (57%)
View ALL Crown Products