The Zoom H2n records in WAV up to 24-bit/96kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps, and boasts five onboard mic capsules that enable four unique recording modes: Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel surround sound. It uses SD/SDHC cards and can accommodate up to a 32GB SDHC card for over 50 hours of recording time using the 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV format. With 128kbps MP3 format, you get an incredible 555 hours of stereo recording. It comes with a 2GB SD card to get you started.
The H2n's built-in reference speaker lets you know your recordings have been captured. With its 1/8-inch stereo output, you can also play back your recordings on your home audio system or listen to your masterpiece using your favorite pair of headphones.
Use the H2n's High-Speed USB 2.0 interface to transfer files to your Mac or PC. Once your recordings are on your computer, you can easily store, edit, playback and share your favorite creations. You can even use the H2n as a USB microphone, letting you record directly to your computer.
The H2n comes with Steinberg's WaveLab LE 7 editing software. By using its precise waveform editing and high-quality processing, you can refine your recordings into finished works.
Not sure which recorder works for your needs? Compare all of our recording devices features and specs with ease right here!.
Zoom H2n Features:
• Five built-in mic capsules provide Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel recording modes
• Records in WAV up to 24-bit/96kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps
• Newly designed user interface
• Additional functions include Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gain, Pre-Rec, Auto-Rec, Tuner, Metronome, Variable Speed Playback, Key Control, A-B Repeat, File Dividing, Normalize, MP3 Post-Encode, Marker and Surround Mixer
• Data recovery function protects against unexpected recording errors
• Over 20 hours of operation using two standard AA batteries
• Operates on battery, AC or USB bus power
• 1.8-inch backlit LCD display with 128 x 64 resolution
• Analog-type Mic Gain wheel
• Built-in reference speaker
• High-Speed USB 2.0 card reader function
• 1/8-inch Mic/Line Input and Phones/Line Output stereo phone jacks
• Accommodates up to 32GB SDHC memory cards
• Includes Steinberg WaveLab LE 7 editing software, 2GB SD memory card and two AA batteries