My Cart (0)
Call us at (800) 426-8434
Get a Quote
Audio Technica PRO49QL
Microphone, Cardioid Condenser
BSW PART: PRO49QL
The PRO49QL is a wide-range condenser microphone with a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pattern. It was designed for high-quality sound reinforcement and other demanding sound pickup situations. With an overall length of 16.46", its small-diameter alternating gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning while maintaining a smooth, well-contoured appearance.
The PRO49QL features an XLRM-type connector insert at its base, allowing it to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type jack or cable connector. The unit's integral electronics can be powered from any external 9V to 52V DC phantom power source. The high sensitivity of the PRO49QL ensures useful output and an excellent match to most mixer, tape recorder and amplifier inputs. It will provide undistorted output even in sound fields as loud as 134 dB SPL. The small-diameter gooseneck is very easy to manipulate for proper positioning. It's heavily lubricated to offer very smooth and quiet operation.
Furnished accessory: AT8146 foam windscreen.
Audio-Technica PRO49QL Features:
• Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
• Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
• Flat, smooth frequency response
• Quiet, fixed-placement long-life gooseneck
• Plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
• Overall length of 16.46" (418.0 mm)
• Also available in a 13.07" (332.0 mm)-long version as PRO 49Q
View ALL Audio Technica Products
Customers also Viewed...
Get A Quote
Terms & Conditions
Email Sign Up
Catalogs and Flyers!
Download them and/or get them delivered right to your door!
Download Latest Flyer
BSW's Email List!
Stay up to date AND save BIG with weekly unadvertised specials and more!
© 2016 Broadcast Supply Worldwide
See where BSW will be showing this year