Call us at (800) 426-8434
Mackie High-Definition Audio Processing provides unmatched sonic accuracy and clarity. Mackie Active technology includes a precision 3-way crossover, transducer time alignment, and phase correction. Plus, patented acoustic correction algorithms harness the power of proprietary measurement tools that identify sonic anomalies that are inherent to all horn-loaded systems. Extremely complex algorithms are then applied to the HD1531 to counter these anomalies, elevating the experience of both the audience and engineer.
EAW custom-designed HD Series transducers maximize efficiency and performance when matched with the system's internal amps. The 15-inch woofer uses a neodymium magnet for reduced weight, and the 3-inch voice coil dissipates heat extremely well. The 1.75-inch compression driver and 6-inch midrange transducer are loaded into Mackie's wide-dispersion WaveFront system, which ensures optimum intelligibility for every seat in the house.
The integrated 3-band contour EQ with a sweepable mid allows the user to custom-tailor system tone for the application or correct for common room anomalies. A bypass switch provides easy implementation of a pre-set EQ.
• 15" 3-way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker System
• 1800W of efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
• LF amp: 700W RMS / 1400W peak
• MF amp: 100W RMS / 200W peak
• HF amp: 100W RMS / 200W peak
• High-definition audio processing includes: revolutionary patented acoustic correction, transducer time alignment and phase correction, precision 3-way crossover
• Custom designed transducers by EAW
• 15" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil
• 6" high-output midrange transducer
• 1.75" compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
• Optimized wide-dispersion WaveFront high/mid horn system
• User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
• Balanced XLR input
• Ultra-compact and lightweight
• Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
• Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
• 12 integrated fly points for horizontal and vertical rigging using M10 threaded eyebolts
• Stand / pole mountable
List Price$1,549.99Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksContact us for your Discounted Price
View ALL Mackie Products