Call us at (800) 426-8434
Many directional antennas have common point impedances that vary from time to time due to seasonal drift of the antenna parameters. The Common Point Bridge permits the station operator to determine the common point impedance at all times, even during normal operating hours. By minor adjustment of the common point resistance control, the station can maintain radiated power at the full license value at all times. Changes in the antenna system that affect the common point impedance are easily detected with the Common Point Bridge.
This version of the CPB-1B is mounted on a standard 7" high by 19" wide equipment rack mounting panel.
Delta Electronics CPB-1B Specifications:
• Frequency Range: 500 kHz to 1.65 MHz
• Power Rating (at 100% amplitude modulation continuous): 100 kW
• Resistance Range: 30 to 100 ohms
• Reactance Range: ±50 ohms at 1 MHz
• Accuracy: Resistance: ±2% ±1 ohm; Reactance: ±2% ±1 ohm (Provision is made for your consultant to adjust the calibration to agree exactly with your licensed resistance value)
• RF Source: Transmitter operating at normal or reduced power acts as source, no generator is required
• Detector: Tuned internal detector with 25 µA panel meter; BNC output connector for use with external detector
• Terminals: 1/2" Diameter Rod with 1/4-20 Mounting Holes
• Mounting: Standard 7" high x 19" wide equipment rack panel
• Dimensions: 7" high x 19" wide x 10" deep
List Price$15,000.00Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksContact us for your Discounted Price
View ALL Delta Electronics Products