Comrex's top-of-the-line DH30 digital hybrid provides the highest quality audio interface between your telephone line and audio equipment. With its 24-bit digital signal processing, it's an excellent hybrid for use with your digital or analog console. Features: 3 remote-accessible presets; auto mix-minus; adjustable compressor and expander; acoustic echo cancellation; 3-band digital EQ; balanced analog XLR I/O; balanced digital AES/EBU I/O.
Purchase Comrex Products from BSW, and we will add an extra year to the manufacturer warranty. Giving you, 2 FULL years of coverage on your Comrex purchase! ONLY, from BSW.
• Remote controllable presets
• Password protected
• 24-bit digital signal processing (DSP)
• AES/EBU digital or analog audio input and output
• Record and Cue functions
• Selectable auto mix-minus
• Selectable acoustic echo cancellation
• Selectable auto answer and disconnect
• Integrated monitor amp with front-panel volume control
• Remote control via contact closures or RS-232
• Adjustable caller control (ducking)
• Adjustable three-band equalizer
• Adjustable compressor and expander
• Bass boost
• Microphone send and cue preamps
• Automatically accepts all worldwide voltages
• Three selectable presets for customized audio
• Worldwide compliant including FCC, CSA, CE, CTR 21
For instructions on how to hook up a telephone hybrid to a mixer for recording phone interviews, look below or click on this How-To pdf.