The DH20 single hybrid provides excellent sound and easy installation. With 16-bit technology, it delivers deep and stable hybrid null ensuring maximum isolation between the send and caller audio. That means no echo and no bottom of the barrel sound. Features: 16-bit DSP digital technology ensuring the very best audio quality and the most reliable hybrid null; built-in speaker amplifier; mic or line input; selectable AGC (automatic gain control) ensures that every caller is at the same audio level; selectable caller ducking reduces the caller's audio level when the announcer is speaking; selectable auto answer/auto disconnect; remote control and status; accepts all worldwide voltages; balanced XLR I/Os.
Purchase Comrex Products from BSW, and we will add an extra year to the manufacturer warranty. Giving you, 2 FULL years of coverage on your Comrex purchase! ONLY, from BSW.
• The world's best, most affordable digital hybrid
• DSP digital technology ensures the very best audio quality and the deepest, most reliable hybrid null
• Easy to install, simple to operate
• Built-in speaker amplifier
• Balanced audio in and out
• Mic or line input
• Selectable AGC ensures every caller is at the same audio level
• Selectable caller ducking
• Selectable auto-answer/auto-disconnect compatible with most telephone central offices including loop current interruption and busy/reorder tones
• Remote control and status
• Automatically accepts all worldwide voltages
• Worldwide compliant, including FCC, CSA, CE and CTR21
• Dry line capability (U.S. version only)
For instructions on how to hook up a telephone hybrid to a mixer for recording phone interviews, click on this How-To pdf.