The Rolls RA62C headphone/earphone amplifier features 6 stereo channels (both 1/4" and 3.5 mm) with independent output controls that can be used simultaneously. It can put out a vigorous 600 mW per jack. It boasts XLR, 1/4", and RCA Main Inputs, as well as six stereo insert jacks for separate use of each channel.
Its innovative Direct Input feature lets you mix an additional stereo signal with each individual channel, and each channel sports a CLIP LED for quick and easy monitoring. The RA62C also has a stereo/mono switch for mixing two mono signals. It has front and rear input jacks for maximum flexibility, and it can even be used as a 6-channel distribution amp.
This stylish, single rack space unit runs on a Rolls PS12 AC adapter for quiet operation.
Rolls RA62C Features:
• (6) 1/4" Headphone & (6) 1/8" (3.5mm) Earphone Outputs per channel with Level Controls
• 1/4" and 1/8" Outputs may be used simultaneously
• 1/4", RCA and XLR Main Inputs
• 6 TRS Stereo Insert jacks for separate use of each channel
• Up to 600 mW output per jack
• Direct Input for mixing additional stereo signal per channel
• CLIP LED for each channel
• Stereo/Mono Switch - allows mixing 2 mono signals
• Front and rear panel input jacks
• May be used as a six channel Distribution Amplifier
• FR4 Double-sided epoxy circuit board
• Socketed ICs
• Made in the U.S.A.
Rolls RA62C Specifications:
• Input Impedance: 10K Ohms unbalanced
• Max Input Level: +18 dBV
• Max Gain: 20 dB/Channel
• Max Output Power: up to 300 mW/side, 600 mW/Channel (@ 16 Ohms)
• Frequency Response: DC - 30 kHz
• S/N Ratio: 90 dB
• THD: < .008%
• IMD: < .008%
• Phase Shift (In to Out): 0°
• Slew Rate: 25 V/m Second
• Crosstalk: -65 dB