Call us at (800) 426-8434
The MicTel includes a line-level, balanced input for mixing in tape players, etc. Along with high quality audio, the MicTel features audio limiters in both the send and receive channel. These limiters are user-defeatable and begin working at about +3dBm of output. The limiter works by automatically reducing the gain of the device during high-output, peak audio thereby preventing clipping, output distortion or overdriving the telephone line.
The MicTel is a great addition to your remote setup. Whether you're doing news/sports actualities, general remote broadcasting, or you just need a great little mini-audio work station for your studio, you'll appreciate the versatile features & performance of the MicTel.
• Outputs for telephone handset, cellular phone or balanced line level at up to +10dBm.
• Audio inputs from phone handset, cell phone or balanced line.
• Program bus is fed by balanced mic preamp and an auxiliary balanced line input.
• Individual gain controls for send, receive and headphones levels.
• High quality, user-switchable, internal limiter prevents clipping.
• Has both 1/4" and 3.5mm stereo headphone/cue jacks.
• Headphone amp has a variable level balanced input and adjustable sidetone so you can monitor an IFB or cue return source AND/OR your program audio.
• Rugged design & Long life potentiometers for extra years of trouble-free broadcasts.
• Industry standard XLR mic and program output connectors.
• External power input with silent, auto-switching battery backup & low battery indicator
• Uses two 9V batteries or the included CircuitWerkes adaptor.
List Price: $345.00$309.00Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$36.00 (10%)
View ALL CircuitWerkes Products