The ARC-10U general-purpose console is feature-packed to handle most On Air Radio and Radio Production studio applications. Channels one and two are high-performance mic channels for on-air talent with a guest. Channel ten is an advanced telephone interface to an external hybrid for live callers or an off-line contest call. Seven stereo line input channels easily handle the other audio sources, such as CD players, found in most studios. It also boasts long life faders, electronic switching of all audio signal paths and an attractive yet rugged design.
The ARC-10U supports studios where the CD players and other sources are typical unbalanced consumer-type sources. It features RCA phono connectors so that your sources simply plug into the console with standard off the shelf cables. This model is designed for installation similar to a home stereo system.
Arrakis ARC-10U Features:
• Two stereo Program output mixes (with mono mixdowns)
• Ten input source channels
• Two high-performance balanced mic channels
• Seven unbalanced stereo line channels
• One phone input channel for fast Live & Off-line telephone interface (hybrid required)
• Program output is BOTH balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA
• Telephone channel (ch 10) is balanced In & Out with Logic
• Real VU meters for on air monitoring, switch selectable between both Program outputs
• Headphone system with stereo amp for 8 ohm (or Hi-Z) headphones
• Cue-talkback system with built-in amplifier and speaker
• Input channel logic for Remote channel on-off-tally and source start-stop
• Provides monitor audio and logic for a Studio /Announce booth
• Optional 16 x 3 stereo switcher for remote input select
Arrakis NEWWAVE Windows PC based software is designed specifically for playing audio files from hard disk, internet streams, FTP stored audio files, MP3 players, smart phones, text to speech, and much more.
Intuitive and easy-to-use, NEWWAVE lets you do live broadcasts, automated broadcasts, podcasts, and stream for Internet radio all at the same time. Designed for both novice and professional alike, it has the simplicity required to get to air quickly but also boasts sophisticated features for advanced users.
Highly fault tolerant, NEWWAVE will not allow dead air in automation. And if connected to an Arrakis Advanced Radio Console (ARC series), the console and software merge to complete a powerfully integrated radio workstation.
NEWWAVE supports the Windows 7 operating system.
Arrakis NEWWAVE Features:
• Perfect for broadcast and Internet radio
• Live on-air, automation, and production
• Simulcast live, automate, stream, and podcast
• Streaming radio server support
• Works with streaming service providers
• Produce and distribute podcasts
• Schedule for a day, a week, or a year
• Voice track locally or from a remote PC
• Supports traffic and billing
• Sophisticated music scheduling built in
• Designed for Windows 7 PC computers