My Cart (0)
Call us at (800) 426-8434
Get a Quote
Codecs and Telephone
Barix Exstreamer 500
Stereo Audio codec
BSW PART: EXSTREAMER500
The Barix Exstreamer 500 is a professional IP Audio codec that provides balanced analog audio interfaces (stereo input and stereo output) and contact closures. A USB flash interface allows use of external memory to store audio files. The low power, reliable architecture makes the device an ideal choice for STL applications, professional audio endpoints (with IP or Ethersound protocol) and generic audio routing applications.
Barix Exstreamer 500 Features:
• Audio stereo codec (encode/decoder) for MPEG1&2 Layer3 (MP3), PCM linear and alaw, u-law, 8-48k sample rate support, Decoding AAC+ (AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2) (WMA, Ogg Vorbis formats are not supported)
• Can encode and decode audio streams
• 10/100 Mbit Ethernet interface
• USB 1.1 interface for flash memory (FAT16/32 file system support)
• Wide range power supply input with low power consumption
• Two independent serial ports (RS-232 and RS-485)
• IR decoding capability with optional serial port IR receiver
• Four contact closure inputs and four relay outputs
• Break out cable included
View ALL BARIX Products
Customers also Viewed...
Get A Quote
Terms & Conditions
Email Sign Up
Catalogs and Flyers!
Download them and/or get them delivered right to your door!
Download Latest Flyer
BSW's Email List!
Stay up to date AND save BIG with weekly unadvertised specials and more!
© 2016 Broadcast Supply Worldwide
See where BSW will be showing this year