The M4-IP Microphone Processor BLADE combines four high-quality microphone preamps, four channels of Vorsis microphone processing, and a WheatNet-IP BLADE interface, allowing you to place four microphone inputs anywhere in your WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network (although it also works just fine as a standalone processor). The preamps and processors are accessed and controlled from any point on the network via its GUI.
The M4-IP is a great way to maximize your investment in on-air talent by combining four mic processors into a single rack space, accessible from anywhere.
The M4-IP microphone processor is equipped with four, matched Super-Quiet (SQ) microphone preamplifiers featuring extremely low noise floor, very wide dynamic range, faithfully accurate transient response, and ruler flat frequency response. Operating in harmony with high quality 24-bit A/D converters and a 96kHz base sample rate the M4-IP adds absolutely no undesired coloration to the signal and faithfully preserves the sound of any microphone and talent combination. It features four high-bandwidth, very low noise microphone preamplifiers, a four-section equalizer with high and low shelving EQ and two bands of fully parametric EQ, high and low pass filters, de-esser and expander functions.
The signal path of the M4-IP may be operated as two dual channel microphone processors with completely independent channels or independent of each other for use in professional high-quality, crossed-microphone recordings. Included in the M4-IP dual-channel voice processor is Wheatstone's smooth-sounding Vorsis dynamics processing, configurable to up to three bands of processing. Adjustable from anywhere on your network the M4-IP offers the security of password protected TCP/IP-based remote control and no front panel controls.
Purchase Wheatstone Products from BSW, and we will add an extra year to the manufacturer warranty. Giving you, 2 FULL years of coverage on your Wheatstone purchase! ONLY, from BSW.
• Extremely high performance microphone preamplifiers with 48V phantom power
• Four completely independent processing channels – may be operated as M/S pairs
• All digital, field proven Wheatstone-designed advanced processing algorithm
• Phase Scrambler to correct asymmetrical voice waveforms
• High- and low-pass filters as well as an adjustable High-Q notch filter
• Fully adjustable downward expander
• Precision de-esser sibilance controller
• Four-bands of EQ: low-frequency shelving, two-band parametric, high-frequency shelving
• Compressor: broadband, two, or three bands
• Final precision peak limiter – can be defeated if desired
• TCP/IP-based remote control from anywhere via Vorsis Remote Control Software
• Talent Control Interface software for preset recall without processor control
• Password controlled access and control-less front panel for keeping settings secure Full metering of input and output levels and all signal processing
• FFT and oscilloscope displays of pre and post processing audio
• Requires only one rack space
• AM Analog
• FM Analog
• FM HD
• AM HD
• Mastering & Production
• Live Sound