The Wheatstone Aura8IP Audio Processing BLADE brings two of Wheatstone's core technologies together: Vorsis Ultra-High Resolution Audio Processing and the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network. Merging these technologies in a single product provides a convenient and cost effective way to bring access to audio processing wherever you need it on your WheatNet-IP network.
The Aura8IP occupies a single rack space, but packs an impressive complement of eight fully independent Vorsis multi-band stereo audio processors.
Each processing chain consists of a 4-band parametric equalizer followed by a crossover and three bands of compression. The compressors each feed their own limiters, whose outputs are then fed to a broadband look-ahead limiter for tight peak control. The Aura8IP has its own local I/O, with four stereo pairs of AES Digital audio and four stereo pairs of analog line level audio in and out, and can function as a standalone processing engine. Because it's a BLADE, it can also instantly configure itself as part of a new or existing WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network, making its processing power available throughout that network.
The Aura8IP is configured and controlled over Ethernet using a laptop or desktop computer. Included with the unit is Wheatstone's acclaimed GUI Lite software, which allows easy setup of the processing using familiar, straightforward controls..
Purchase Wheatstone Products from BSW, and we will add an extra year to the manufacturer warranty. Giving you, 2 FULL years of coverage on your Wheatstone purchase! ONLY, from BSW.
Wheatstone Aura8IP Features:
• 8 complete Vorsis multiband processors, each with 4-band parametric equalizer, 3-way crossover, 3 compressors, 3 limiters, final look-ahead limiter
• Two 8-channel utility mixers
• 4 AES digital inputs on RJ-45 and D connectors
• 4 stereo analog inputs on RJ-45 and D connectors
• 4 AES digital outputs on RJ-45 and D connectors
• 4 stereo analog outputs on RJ-45 and D connectors
• Can be used standalone or as part of a WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network