Get a great price on this factory Bstock unit from Inovonics. Inspected and repackaged at the factory and carries Inovonics 3 year Warranty!
Inovonics secures its place at the forefront of 21st century technology with the Model 631—the latest frequency-agile, digitally tuned receiver for FM translator and other off-air applications. With menu-driven access of display and function selections, the 631 gives you a dual IF bandwidth to quickly clear up adjacent-signal problems. Antenna alignment will be a breeze with the 631's crisp readouts of signal strength and multi-path distortion. You can remotely control or monitor its selectable options and alarms, and high-resolution bar graph readouts let you quickly see all incoming RF and MPX/stereo audio levels, making the 631 as easy to use as it is to afford.
• Easy to set-up and use
• Selectable wide/narrow IF bandwidth
• Composite/MPX and balanced L/R stereo outputs
• LCD Display
• Menu-driven selection of functions and readouts
• High-resolution bargraph displays indicate: MPX and audio levels, Total carrier modulation, Left/Right audio levels, Incoming RF & Multipath distortion
• Carrier-loss and audio-loss alarms
• TUNING RANGE: 87.5 –108.1MHz in 100kHz steps.
• ANTENNA INPUT: 75-ohm, ‘F’ connector (50-ohm option with ‘N’ connector available).
• RECEIVER SENSITIVITY: MONO: 10μV for 60dB S/N, STEREO: 150μV for 60dB S/N.
• RECEIVER SELECTIVITY: WIDE: –6dB at ±140kHz, NARROW: –6dB at ±80kHz
• DISTORTION: (in MPX or L/R audio) WIDE: <0.2% THD, NARROW: <0.6% THD
• STEREO SEPARATION: WIDE: typ. >40dB, NARROW: typ. >20dB
• COMPOSITE/MPX OUTPUT: Unbalanced, 75-ohm BNC; adjustable between 2V p-p and 6V p-p at ±75kHz carrier deviation.
• OVERDEVIATION LIMITER: An internal clipping circuit limits the MPX output to a maximum level equivalent to ±100kHz carrier deviation.
• PROGRAM LINE OUTPUTS: Left/Right active-balanced XLR outputs deliver +4dBm at ±75kHz deviation, Frequency response ±0.5dB, 20Hz–15kHz & de-emphasis set by internal jumpers to 75μs or 50μs.
• LOW-SIGNAL MUTING: Composite/MPX and L/R audio muted when incoming RF falls below the user-programmed LOW-SIG level.
• AUDIO LOSS ALARM: Responds to loss of either stereo channel; alarm delay is user-programmable between 5 seconds and 4 minutes.
• FAULT INDICATORS: Front-panel LCD indication of low incoming RF or loss of program audio. Open-collector NPN transistor switches enable remote alarm indication via rear-panel terminal strip.
• POWER REQUIREMENTS: 105-130VAC and 210-260VAC; 50/60Hz; 20W.
• SIZE AND SHIPPING WEIGHT: 23” x 16” x 2” (2U); 8 lbs/584mm x 406mm x 51mm ; 3.6 kg