You already have the sports car. You already have the beach house. You already have the 200 inch 4K HDTV. Now, you need these…..
The K812 superior reference headphones offer the most pure and natural sound possible. Designed for music professionals the K812 empower to experience the smallest sonic details with the most accurate balance for mixing, mastering as well as music production.
The K812 transducer is the largest AKG has ever built. The 53 mm transducer was developed to push the boundaries, to get as close as possible to sonic perfection. During the development process, AKG developed the transducer from scratch in order to ensure the highest in-class headroom and dynamic range.
With the strongest magnet system available on the market, the K812 provides the most precise and powerful experience possible. The 1.5 Tesla magnet system offers highly accurate imaging leading to pure, natural sound.
The copper-covered aluminum voice coil extends sound beyond the limits of human auditory system, hitting a full spectrum of frequencies. With the ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil a superior impulse response and an extended frequency range up to 54 kHz is guaranteed.
• All metal cardanic hinge for maximum robustness and optimum sealing of ear pads
• Air-flow dome for controlled membrane movement under conditions that would make other headphones collapse
• 1.5 Tesla magnet system provides the most accurate and powerful experience possible
• Compound diaphragm for accurately managed model behavior
• Large 53mm transducer
• Ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil
• Headphone type open-back
• Audio Frequency bandwidth 5 to 54000 Hz
• Sensitivity headphones 110 dB SPL/V
• Max. Input Power 300 mW
• Rated Impedance 36 Ohms
• Detachable cable yes
• Cable Length 3 m
• Earpads Replaceable yes
• Foldable no
• Type Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
• Gender Male
• Contacts 3-pin
• Interface Finish Gold
• Net Weight 390 g