Enjoy a $125 BSW Instant Add to Cart Rebate on this fine TASCAM CD Player! At checkout, we'll knock an additional $125 off our already low price for instant savings! Enter rebate code "PLAYER" at checkout. This promotion is for a limited time only, Act now!
The TASCAM CD-500B is a slot-loading CD player offering balanced outputs and a state-of-the-art transport featuring brushless motors and an edge-grabbing mechanism to prevent disc damage. A front-panel 10-key pad gives you instant access to CD tracks, and flash start is available for instant playback. The CD-500 supports MP3 and WAV file playback from CD-ROM as well as traditional audio CDs.
The TASCAM CD-500B offers 16% pitch control for CD playback speed. Other features include incremental play, fader start, Call/return to last play point, fade in/out, power on play and more.
The rear panel provides a variety of control and interface ports. Both RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced analog outputs are provided, as well as S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs. The CD-500B can be controlled through RS-232C, Parallel, wireless remote control or an optional RC-3F footswitch.
TASCAM CD-500B Features:
• Slot-loading mechanism
• RCA unbalanced output
• XLR balanced output
• Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs
• XLR AES/EBU output
• All, single, random, A/B and 99-track program play
• Incremental play
• Track elapsed, track remain, disc remain time display
• Call function: return to last play start point
• Intro check
• Fade in/out (0 to 10 sec., in 0.5 sec. steps)
• Power on play
• Frame-accurate search
• Skip back play
• Activate or deactivate the wireless remote
• Relay play with multiple units through 1/8-inch relay in/out jack
• Index search (CD-DA discs) and directory search (MP3 discs)
• Mono output
• Fader start / event start
• EOM (End of message)
• WAV file (up to 48kHz/16bit) and MP3 file (up to 320kbps VBR) playback
• Headphone output
• RS-232C and Parallel control
• Wireless remote controller included
• Footswitch input