Multicasting is the wave of the future. Don't be swamped by it. Ride it in style with the Omnia ONE Multicast.
This second generation processor for coded audio features exclusive SENSUS conditioning technology that pre-conditions your audio for HD Radio multicasting, specifically tailoring it for low bit-rate applications. SENSUS will minimize artifacts as well as restore the fullness and depth that bit-reduction steals to give you the maximum possible audio quality.
Omnia ONE Multicast offers the flexibility to create your exact signature sound, even under the limitations of bit reduction. Sporting a brand new platform with more power than its predecessor (and only a single rack-space in height), it boasts a Widebank gain rider followed by four Bands of AGC, four Bands of limiting, SENSUS and Omnia's proven low-distortion look-ahead Final Limiter. Other tech features include time-aligned, dynamically flat crossovers, selectable phase rotator, analog, AES3 and Livewire I/O, automatic input failover on loss of audio, Ethernet, RS-232 modem and GPIO remote control.
Multicasting isn't the only bit-reduced stream that can benefit from Omnia ONE Multicast. Satellite uplinks, Internet broadcasting, cellcasting - anyone producing realtime audio for coded channels can benefit from this amazing unit.
• Ultra low-distortion final limiting optimized for the HD codec
• Sensus™ codec conditioning technology
• Ethernet, RS-232 Modem and GPIO remote control ports
• Wideband gain rider, four-band AGC and four-band limiter
• Built-in stereo headphone jack with level control
• Multi-band limiting, using feedback limiters for the lower two bands and feedforward for the upper two bands